We are dedicated to providing affordable, high-quality tuition. To this end, our team of qualified, highly experienced teachers deliver English and maths tuition (from Year 1 to Year 11), as well as 11+ for just £18.00 per session. Additionally, we believe in connecting young readers with the children’s literature we love, so we incorporate author workshops and booksignings into our tuition lessons – and at no additional cost.
For more information or to book a session, contact us via the form below.
- £18:00 per session
- Sessions are 50 minutes long during regular school terms
- Small classes of equal ability
- Individually planned lessons, which follow the curriculum
- We do not use mass-produced worksheets
- Students are not placed in front of a computer screen – unless they are Zooming in!
- Fully qualified, experienced teachers
- No long term commitment required (pay one week in advance)
- Tuition is not held during during half-term, holiday breaks, or bank holidays so everyone can have a proper break
A complete calendar of current classes is below, however pre-booking is required to reserve a space.
We offer a range of regular activities, to keep young minds busy, including our regular Creative Writing Club, Fine Motor Skills & Handwriting, and Bookclubs . For details on our special events, author visits, and workshops, please click here .
Enquire Here for further tuition details:
One thought on “Tuition”
Comments are closed.