Roll up, roll up, enter our ‘Bookish Quiz’! It’s Independent Booksellers Week and to celebrate, we have lots of fun stuff happening in-store, as well as this quiz. You have until 17:30 on Saturday 27th June, to either drop in or email us your entries. Each entry must include your full name, age and contact details. The first 5 correct entries will be rewarded with booky prizes.
1. Who was the first children’s laureate?
2. In which book did Roald Dahl’s BFG first appear?
3. Name all of the Famous Five gang.
4. When is Harry Potter’s birthday? (the character)
5. Who originally published Alice in Wonderland?
6. In which magical place would you find Bilbo Baggins’ home?
7. Name the author of the Edwin Spencer trilogy.
8. Whose sidekick is a huge Polar Bear named Total?
9. How many syllables are in a Haiku?
10. Name all of The Chronicles of Narnia titles.
11. Who won the Kate Greenaway Medal in 2014?
12. Which feisty little boy tamed the Wild Things?
13. Who wrote Talking Turkeys?
14. What creature is Holly Short?
15. Which book award did The Amazing World of Tom Gates win?